- Picture taking, video taping, and audio recording are prohibited.
- Patrons with telephones are asked to set them to silent.
- Late arrivals will be seated at an appropriate interval in the performance.
- Richmond Community School policies prohibit the use of tobacco or alcohol in any of its facilities or on its grounds.
- Patrons with special needs or physical requirements are asked to notify an usher upon arrival. This will help facilitate seating and departure.
- Listening devices for the hearing impaired are available from an usher.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Civic Hall Performing Arts Center is not responsible for patron’s personal belongings.
- In case of an emergency evacuation, please use the nearest available exit and follow an usher’s instructions.